Happy New Year!!!!
As I said in my last blog, I'm taking part in the Year of WIPS as part of Soulful Stitching on the book of face. The challenge is to have a minimum of 15 wips of any size and complete at least half. This will also tie in nicely with Wipocalypse 2018 hosted by Measi which I'm doing again this year.
5. Spring Frills - Just Nan - Started 4th March 2017 - Target finish.
6. Blackwork Houses - Susan Penny in CrossStitcher 310 - Started 29th October 2017 - Target finish.
7. Garden Shed (Fancy Outhouse SAL) by Michael Powell - started 3rd December 2017 - Target finish.
8. Calendar SAL - Palko Lap Blog - Started 10th March 2017 - Target finish.
9. Tiny Christmas SAL - Armada Designs - Started 1st December 2017 - Target finish.
10. First Snow - Drawn Thread - Started 19th September 2017 - Target finish.
11. Winter Village - Stone Street Stitchworks - Started 26th December 2017 - Target finish.
14. Elizabeth Shephard - The Scarlet Letter - Started 31st December 2017 - Target 2/4 pages.
15. Celtic Cross - Textile Heritage - Started 7th January 2018 - Target finish.
Still to start before 18th January
18. Cityscape -London by Jody Rice of Satsuma Street (CSC 202) - All kitted up and ready to go - probably tonight! Target for a finish too
So as you can see I only intend to carry 2 forward into 2019, I am also doing a year of starts which includes 18 new starts for the year. These will be mostly small or medium charts from my collection of Bent Creek, Heart in Hand, Trilogy and Lizzie Kate and hopefully all the Main Street Series too. Most of these are partially kitted too so Stitch from Stash hosted by Stephanie (OhSewCrafty) (but on Facebook) is completely do-able too.
I hope 2018 is a fantastically stitchy crafty year for you all.