Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Monday 29 February 2016

Smalls SAL

Wow, that came round quickly! The Smalls SAL is run by Heather at Stitching Lotuswhere we choose a small project to work on over the month and show the finished thing.

So for the next couple of months I'm going to share my work on the lovely little ABC SAL that Ele is running. It's a tiny little alphabet sampler with each design only being 30 x 30 stitches square with a new pattern released fortnightly.

Here is my progress over the last month as I was a bit late starting. 

A is for acorn...


F is for flower...


H is for house...


And them all together...


I'm stitching them on 20 ct belana over one and the bag label says it's just yellow, but I've found its a really hard yellow to capture on camera. 

Part 4 K is for key is ready to stitch which I'm hoping to find time for in the coming week as I know once in behind that will be it (Plum Street's 12 days sampler is a good example of that). 

So my plan is to get the PIF's done this weekend and then I can tick something off my 2016 list. 

Happy stitching friends 

9 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)