Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 3 January 2016

2016 Goals

Hello all,
I didn't do too well with my 2015 goals - I did a bit on the quilt,  the Autumn swap, the blackwork star and one baby blanket, so with that less than stellar achievement behind me on to 2016...

I thought 2015 was a small list 2016 is even shorter.

WIP's
  • Progress on the anchor sampler

  • Finish Scandi heart

  •  Winter swap - 2 stitches, crochet something and a couple of small bits - no pics as its a secret - Shhhhhhh!
  • Blackwork four seasons sampler
  • Plum Street Samplers - 12 days of Christmas 

  • Hexagon quilt progress 

New starts 
  • Blackwork Bird Song

  • 1 birthday card a month - probably some prick and stitch ones
  • 1 new feltie design a month - templates made, just making to do.
  •  Fabric box

I'm hoping that is actually achievable, I've really had to be strict. I'll still be taking part in the travelling boxes and there are also birthdays too so with all that I might have a finish for me at the end too. 


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)