Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Friday 15 February 2013

Theme-a-licious Figural February check in


So It's theme-a-licious time again and here's this months...urm...theme!

Figural February
Who are the people in your neighborhood...your WIP neighborhood, that is? Give your people-populated projects some face time this month.
This has got to be my Big Bang Theory chart!

Ok, so only a teeny, tiny bit of a start on the Big Bang Theory chart. The design is from Wee Little Stitches on Etsy. I don't think this design will take a huge amount of time a it's very straight forward design. So here you can see Penny is not far off done. I'm hoping another session on it tonight, then we might see Raj appear too. I had planned on stitching on it last night but I got slightly side tracked by my new book - Is it just me by Miranda Hart. So very, very funny.




I did make this bookmark recently - I'm not sure if it was in January that it was stitched but it was certainly finished off this month. As it's a quote from CS Lewis (Author of the Chronicles of Narnia) I'm counting it as people! I did pinch this picture from Laura, it's recipient as I forgot to take a pic of it.



Hopefully I'll have a lot more to show you in the wrap up post. I've been stitching a lot this month for people so I think that counts as people populated!!!


Check out It's Geek to me for more Theme-a-licious updates and I'll be back with the wrap up on the 28th!

Have a great weekend. x

8 comments:

  1. Your little Penny is adorable! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the characters show up.

    That is a great bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Big Bang theory. Looking forward to seeing the design progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big bang pattern - I did it for my son and made into a cushion as a christmas present - he loved it (which I was surprised at as being nearly a teenager I thought he wouldnt be impressed!!) - cant get away with Miranda on tv so not really fancied her book - I think I am the only person in the uk who doesnt get her lol. Your bookmark is fab too - enjoy the weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, I'll be curious to see how the Big Bang Theory piece turns out! Great stitching, Kerry :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. *knock knock knock*...Penny! She's very cute. I love the quote on the bookmark!! I agree about the cup of tea, but sine I just finished Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, I might have to disagree with the book length! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super bookmark, great start on your new project too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Big Bang stitch ^_^And that book mark is brilliant.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watch Big Bang Theory and Penny looks so cute. I am eager to see Raj. I like the bookmark too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)