Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

A bit of this, a bit of that!

Ok so I've been knee deep in crafting and when I haven't it's been the usual Christmas chaos so here is a quick round up of everything I've made that I can reveal.

So the pictures might not be of great quality but never-the-less. So here is what I made for my recent giveaway that Jo won.


So there was a little robin brooch and a heart brooch, a quilted mini stocking that I stuffed full of chocolate, a couple of fabric decs and a snowflake feltie. I loved making the biscornu, it had been a  while so it was a lovely change. The designs were from a cross stitcher (but don't ask me which issue). Here are a couple of close ups.



I added in a few other goodies - here is the full prize together...


I made a new wreath for my door this year. I saw the idea on Pinterest in various forms...so here is my version. I'm sooooooo pleased with it and it was cheap to do too.


Lastly I'll share a couple of Christmas cards I made. I do like the prick and stitch for quickness.



I'll be back on monday with my Online advent door so see you then!

7 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty
    Love cucki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful pieces, Kerry! Excellent work. I'm sure she loved winning this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky winner! I love your cards, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet makes Kerry, your wreath is very pretty.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kerry! Best makes ever! Jo is soooo lucky! And wow lovely wreath, that is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again! It was a fab parcel to receive :) so many lovely things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)