Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Saturday 21 January 2012

January biscornu

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. It's been a busy old crafting week. I finished the January Biscornu for the Biscornu challenge. The design is from an old WOXS design library from 2007 and the little butterfly button from my local sewing shop. It's one that's been in the tin for a while and I thought as the design was fairly simple, it was the perfect addition.


I kept the bottom very simple.
 I was a very lucky girl yesterday and recieved in the post a beautiful necklace in this pretty little pouch from my wonderful friend Rach. It was such a lovely surprise. Rach knows green is my favourite colour so it was perfect.
I told you all about my plans to set up a crafternoon - well I've got it off the ground and the first one is on the 3rd March. I'm very excited about it and I'm starting all the publicity now. I hope I get plenty of folks coming along - I've got a big room to fill!

In other news, I've had the sewing machine out trying a few ideas out, although nothing is finished yet, hopefully I can show you some things next week. I'm also working on bits for the travelling box swop too.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. xx

5 comments:

  1. Your biscornu is lovely :o)
    I was wondering, how long does it take to make them on average? I was thinking of having a go myself...
    Crafternoon sounds fab - I wish I lived a bit closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the biscornu, the butterfly is perfect for it :-)

    Lori x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the biscornou is very cute..i love it so much..
    big hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the biscornu, I have afew and love making them. Hugs lilian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)